To Big Sandy from Tyler airport:
- Leaving the airport, turn right on highway 64 to Loop 323; turn left.
- Travel around the loop to highway 271; turn left.
- Stay on 271 to highway 155; turn left.
- Travel north on highway 155 to Big Sandy.
To Big Sandy from Longview airport:
- Starting south of the city when you leave the airport, turn right on FM 322; travel until it ends at highway 259, turn left.
- Drive north on highway 259 -- it will split after you get across the Sabine River bridge; stay to left on Estes Pkwy. Option one, turn left on I-20, travel east to highway 155; turn right and travel orth on highway 155 to Big Sandy. Option two, cross I-20 and go a few blocks to FM 1845; turn left.
- Stay on FM 1845 around the city to highway 80; turn left.
- Travel west on highway 80 to Big Sandy.
To Big Sandy from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport:
- Start out going north on N Service Road by turning left. (1.8)
- Take the ramp towards TX 121 North. (0.1)
- Merge onto International Parkway North. (0.7)
- International Parkway North becomes TX 121 North. (0.6)
- Take the I-635 East exit. (0.5)
- Merge onto I-635 East. (29.3)
- Take the U.S. Hwy. 80 East exit. (0.9)
- Merge onto U.S. Hwy. 80 East. (15.1)
- Take TX 557 Spur East towards Shreveport (I-20 East). (0.1)
- Merge onto TX 557 Spur East. (4.4)
- Take I-20 East. (68.2)
- Take the TX Hwy. 155 exit. (0.2)
- Turn left (north) onto TX Hwy. 155. (10.0)
- Turn left into Big Sandy Business Park.